HIMALAYAN SALT BIGGEST BULK EXPORTER CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION

Bathe and Salt

Exporting Himalayan Salt In Bulk Worldwide

Himalayan Pink Salt ISO and halal certified
Himalayan Pink Salt ISO and halal certified

Welcome to Bathe and Salt

Welcome to Bathe and Salt, your premier World Wide Distributors and leading Himalayan Pink Salt Manufacturer, Wholesale Supplier, and Exporter from Pakistan. With over 45+ years of experience, we take immense pride in delivering the finest quality Pure Pink Salt to customers across the globe. Our Pink Salt is sourced directly from the renowned Khewra Salt Mine in Pakistan, one of the world's largest and oldest salt mines, ensuring authenticity and purity.Crafted by skilled artisans, our 100% natural Himalayan Pink Salt boasts 84 rich minerals, known for their numerous health benefits. From cooking plates to serving plates and decorative items, our wide range of Pink Salt products not only adds functionality to your kitchen but also lends an elegant touch to your dining room.At Bathe and Salt, we prioritize quality, and our salt is

certified IOS and halal, upholding the highest standards. We specialize in bulk exports, with 80% of our products being sold in bulk, catering to various industries, and 20% in retailer packaging.Our best-selling product, the edible and meticulously mined Pink Salt, is revered for its exceptional taste and therapeutic properties. Join our growing customer base and discover the goodness of Himalayan salt.Experience unparalleled customer service and top-notch quality as you explore the world of Himalayan Pink Salt with Bathe and Salt. Whether you're a retailer or a health-conscious individual, we have the perfect solution for your salt needs. Embrace the natural beauty and benefits of Himalayan Pink Salt with us.

brown and black stones in close up photography
brown and black stones in close up photography

ABOUT US

Bathe and Salt is a renowned exporter of Himalayan salt, with a rich history spanning over 45 years. We specialize in providing high-quality salt products that are certified IOS and halal. Our business focuses on bulk exports, with 80% of our products being shipped in bulk and the remaining 20% in retailer packaging. Our monthly sales exceed 200 containers, with a strong presence in the UAE, Oman, China, Europe, and the USA. With over 500 employees in the mining and manufacturing sectors, we ensure the utmost quality and customer satisfaction.

Himalayan Pink Lamp And crafted items products
Himalayan Pink Lamp And crafted items products

And let's not forget

Our Products

At Bathe and Salt, we offer a diverse range of salt products to meet the needs of our customers. From edible pink salt to various mining and production options, we have the perfect salt solution for you. Explore our wide selection and discover the benefits of Himalayan salt.
All kinds of available with bulk customized labeling

OUR EXPERIENCE

BATHE AND SALT your trusted exporter of Himalayan salt with over 45 years of experience. As a leading supplier in the industry, we take pride in providing high-quality salt products to customers worldwide. Our Himalayan Pink Salt is manufactured with utmost care, ensuring the highest standards and available in various grain sizes. Sourced from the renowned Khewra Salt Mine in Pakistan, the largest source of Himalayan Pink Salt in the world, our pink salt is extracted and processed using secure methods to preserve its purity and authenticity. Being the largest exporter of Himalayan Pink Salt from Pakistan, we contribute significantly to the country's economy and provide employment opportunities for many in the region. We have earned the trust of numerous customers by offering top-notch Pink Himalayan Salt at a competitive price range. Whether you're looking for bulk quantities or specific grain sizes, our extensive range of pink salt products caters to diverse requirements. Experience the natural goodness and health benefits of Himalayan Pink Salt with Bathe and Salt – your one-stop destination for high-quality salt products.

Experience the purity of Himalayan salt with Bathe and Salt

Contact Us